Picked up the Meg today

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Flippin heck , what on earth did you hit to do all that damage, although I understand it looks worse that it was due to the fire brigade cutting the roof off.
Doesn't look like a "slow speed" impact....
And you only sustained a broken arm and shoulder. Im guessing the air bags did there job then....
I wish you a quick and full recovery...

Reaction score
Been and got another :D

gMcXFHw.jpg

It has been well looked after, not been round it with a fine tooth comb, but it is more tidy than my last one. Has already been played with a bit, has intercooler, turbo cooler, ITG induction kit, exhaust system and 200 cell cat, RSTuning remap to 300+bhp

Still toying with swapping the springs, think i will leave it for now. I have ordered the white interior led kit again, will fit that some point, and have order orange led 501 for the front and wing mirrors, to get rid of the orange glow. Also thinking about changing the color of the front blade.

Reaction score
not quite sure, they charged me £300 and insured me for 12 months, i must have had about 4 months insurance left. Think it wont work out too bad

Reaction score
Who you with? Sounds like they are decent with mods which is what I'm after.

Reaction score
Previous owner had it done, i am still a bit 50/50 :p , Not liking the noisy induction kit much, and never been a fan of wind deflectors

Reaction score
Glad to hear you survived that! Looked pretty hairy. Good for you getting straight back in the saddle.

Can we have the details of the accident (without incriminating yourself of course)?

Interested to learn how it all happened. Perhaps some learning for people?

Reaction score
Not doing to bad health wise, can not get my arm completely straight still, and my fingers don't bend back as far as they used too. Not had to tinker with the new one much yet, got the 501 leds through the post to do the interior again, not much else atm

mluZwbs.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glad to hear you survived that! Looked pretty hairy. Good for you getting straight back in the saddle.

Can we have the details of the accident (without incriminating yourself of course)?

Interested to learn how it all happened. Perhaps some learning for people?

I overtook a car, and as i pulled back in the back end went out, and that all i remember, just woke up looking out my windscreen thinking WTF. Apparently i hit a van coming the other way, as you can see in one of the Pics that was posted. In the pick above they had to fix two breaks, have some metal work and screws in it, same with the shoulder, also cracked 3 ribs, small hole in my lung, had to have a chest drain, i had my foot pinned down by the accelerator pedal, luckily i had steel toe caps on, or would have been worse, still broke 3 ends of my toes.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Step away from the office stapler... joking aside, glad to hear you are on the mend mate. :)

Reaction score
Ouch,
I hope you get sorted at a steady pace.

Still like the look of the black roof on the white meg. Have just started putting feelers out for a 275 cup-s. Always torn between how unique the Z4MC is and how utterly impractical when there’s 3 of you.

you might have to loan @SharkyUK your stapler.. it me the only way to put 165 back together.:grin: