Picked up the Meg today

Reaction score
That's my old car i had from new . Did you own trophy 181 which was also my old car .

Last edited:
Reaction score
That's my old car i had from new . Did you own trophy 181 which was also my old car .

Hi, just picked this up on Thur, The last owner lived near Longbridge. He did say he has been through a fair few cars. I am giving it a bit of spring clean atm :D

Reaction score
Looks very nice. But I think I am more jealous you have multiple garages!!! In Bristol garages are like gold dust.

Pete

Reaction score
Looks good. How are you finding the size difference as it's a lot wider?

Well it kind of spoils the fun of being able to nip through gaps in traffic ect, and you dont feel part of the car like you do with the Clio wrapped around you, but otherwise loving it :p

Reaction score
Congrats Mikey , I'm sure this one will be well looked after know your attention to details !

Reaction score
Thanks, all is well with it still, have had it serviced recently. Been playing a bit with it already, had the center box delete, makes it a bit more sporty sounding, and pops a bit more with or without sports mode on. Also had Cooksports fitted, Vibra tec lower dogbone, upper engine mount insert, upper gear box mount replaced with a Meg 275 mount, and had one of the bolts replaced and hole drilled and tapped, as it come with an M8 bolt, and people are reporting them to fail and dropping the gearbox :( so mines got an M14 now :), Still not got my Tibors resprayed, the alloys that are on it now, very possibly have never seen a coat of polish or wax, going by how ruined the are, and i have changed all the interior lighting to white, which looks a loads better.
Next year will still be looking at a Wagnar intercooler, CGR Full system and highflow cat, and remap by RSTunning, fingers crossed for 300bhp+

A few potato cam pics :p really need to get out somewhere and take some nice pics

20170519_145119_zpsfziees8a.jpg

DSC00382_zpsdkseae8a.jpg

20170412_170120_zpsqtwaamtp.jpg

20170302_122332_zpswavrnd6r.jpg

Reaction score
That's a nice list of jobs you've done already and your to do list should put a big smile on your face once mapped. :grinning: