Part Two Group Buy - Genuine Eibach Trophy Front Springs

Reaction score
Myself and my brothers company have had a lot of enquiries Re the Trophy springs from the last group buy.

Unfortunately all sold due to the success of the group buy.

So he has offered to arrange another group buy for the club.

The cost will be £150 delivery as per the last group buy if we can get 35 plus orders. If not the cost may increase marginally.

As per the last group if you could place your name down so I can see if there is an appetite for another run.

Reaction score
what about the rear?

In short Eibach can replicate them easily however The design is more intricate than first thought. Renault use a different coil diameter from top to bottom for the rear springs. Therefore would require a considerable financial down payment for 500 pairs. The material due to the spring design can only be bought in a one off large quantity.

Which we are not willing to risk given there probably isn’t the market demand when you think how close the proline is or other makes.

The fronts are far easier design to replicate hence can be purchased in a lower quantity.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah rear shocks and springs for me too but appreciated the effort you put in on last group buy and good luck with this one.

Reaction score
Yeah rear shocks and springs for me too but appreciated the effort you put in on last group buy and good luck with this one.

No problem.

If there is no appetite for a second group buy......then it simply won’t go ahead. So we will see how this thread goes on.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Just a thought, but as these are wear and tear items which will require to be replaced in future - maybe leave this open until a certain number of slots have been filled, then reopen until the next quantity has been filled?

I've not yet fitted the ones from the last buy but when they are fitted, I'll be looking at keeping a spare set but not sure on when that will be, my predictor template is saying around 2022 lol...