Part numbers

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been over done but I'm after official part numbers for rear shocks and the tilt and slide cable for passenger recaro,Guy in parts says he can get both but read on here they are not available.

Reaction score
Part number he gave me for the shocks was not correct to ones on list but still need the part numer for tilt release cable as he has sent me a diagram

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Rear Sachs Shock -

This genuine OE Sachs damper is now no longer made , produced or available in France or the UK. This item can not be bought from renault at all.
The part number you are being given is a superseded part number for a standard rear shock that will go on a 1.2 / 1.4

The next best thing for this is to buy a genuine Clio 182 "cup" damper with the part number of 8200681125

Recaro Cable -

As for the cable take your pick of which one you want as there is a few listed. There is one at a price of £131+vat
From what I can see these are all available from Renault and come with good part numbers.

You could also contact https://www.capitalseating.co.uk/recaro-2 who are an official supplier for Recaro.

Reaction score
Had a break down off capital seating today and renault but was unsure which part but I think it's the £131 + vat one but they normally knock the vat off for me as ive bought a couple new cars off them.

Reaction score
The cup damper is the part number he gave me today which is not what I want for obvious reasons

Reaction score
The cable is available from France so will order it if i can't repair the original part as it's only the end that has sheared off.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
The cup damper is the part number he gave me today which is not what I want for obvious reasons

There is no way of getting rear Sachs dampers unless you buy second hand items.
Your options are the following -

Buy Second Hand Sachs Dampers (if you can find them)
Buy Clio 182 "Cup" Dampers
Buy Mark Fish Koni dampers that are re-valved / re-gassed to match the front Sachs dampers.

The cable for the Recaro is the following (I Think) -

Item Number 5
Pt Number. - 77 01 065 994
RRP - £131.41p + Vat

Reaction score
The car has the koni dampers at the moment.

Reaction score
can somebody tell me if the mark fish dampers have any visible difference to normal koni dampers and if not where do you buy them from?

Reaction score
You buy them direct from Mark Fish - he’s over in Essex or that way I think, probably find him on Google, does plenty of motorsport prep.

As for visual differences, pass. Not 100% sure I’d notice the handling difference either, but Ive never tried the MF version.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mark Fish sell both Re-valved and factory Koni, or at least he did...........

Reaction score
I looked on his website yesterday before posting and didn't see a shop of any sorts so thought other people must of sold them for him.

Reaction score
A group buy would be good if any body fancied them

Reaction score
Thanks will give him a call as with these new springs getting made I'm going to get new dampers rear and front refurbed.