Part 2 - Eibach Trophy Front Springs - 15 sets.

Reaction score
Due to the popularity of the last group buy I organised for the remanufacture of the original trophy springs and the enquiries I have in regards to completing another one.

My brothers company have ordered another 15sets. These are brand new and will be £150 delivered to any mainland UK address.

They are due to arrive at the warehouse next week. Therefore if you would like a set then please reply to this thread.

I only have 15 sets so once they are gone they are gone. As I do t think there is a market to have them reproduced again.

Reaction score
Due to the popularity of the last group buy I organised for the remanufacture of the original trophy springs and the enquiries I have in regards to completing another one.

My brothers company have ordered another 15sets. These are brand new and will be £150 delivered to any mainland UK address.

They are due to arrive at the warehouse next week. Therefore if you would like a set then please reply to this thread.

I only have 15 sets so once they are gone they are gone. As I do t think there is a market to have them reproduced again.

Sorry, I haven’t been following this thread closely, Is that front or rear ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'd be suggesting taking names on a constant basis then when you hit a mark of say 10-20, trigger a group buy so you can guarantee a market.

I'll be interested in ordering some more when I use the last ones I have in stock - not sure when that will be but I'm estimating it to be in the next couple of years.

Reaction score
I'll take a set of these please (y)

If your brother can get another batch of front and rear Sachs, I'd be interested in those too :)

Reaction score
I am hoping this extra 15 sets will be arriving in the next 1/2 weeks. So once they land I’ll update those who have shown an interest.

I think this will be the last of the group buys on these as the market has been filled from Part 1.

Once these are gone, they are gone. Eibach require a minimum order of 50 sets to make it happen so a lot of money to place down in advance. They won’t produce for general members of the public nor will they be for sale. So in answer to the future unless their is massive demand like part 1 which I don’t see...I think this will be the last chance to purchase brand new trophy springs.

So get them while you can.....even if just for storage.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I’m in.
What about the rears? How come they are not available? Cheers.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The last of the group buy springs have arrived..... I only have 15 sets therefore once they are gone they are gone....

Let me know if you want any and I’ll rock you off my list...

Reaction score
In reply to the rear springs, in short this has been discussed with Eibach. The rear spring is rather complicated to replicate due to the spring having different diameter coil throughout the spring. In short it starts one length and throughout the spring it chances to give it its unique spring rebound.

Therefore to replicate I/brother would have to buy the coil in for Eibach which has to be purchased by the Tonne which roughly equates to be about 500 springs...therefore very costly adventure and not guaranteed to sell as many springs out there which are very close like the Proline which can be bought cheaply. So unfortunately we are not prepared to spend that sort of money and I think most will agree, you wouldn’t with your own money either as the chance of failure to high.

Reaction score
Please send £150 PayPal payment to websales@whybee.co.uk with a note of CLIO TROPHY EIBACH SPRINGS.

Please include your delivery address where someone will be there to sign for the delivery from our courier.

If postage outside of Uk is requested. Please PM me....

Our courier is Parcelforce 24hr, fully tracked and insured

You will receive a VAT invoice with your order and be emailed with dispatch notification.