Paint

Reaction score
Hi all,

Once we have made it out of the other side of the situation we currently find ourselves in, I'll be looking to get the paint sorted on the car. My initial thoughts were just the door needed sorting, but think the front bumper and rear quarters could do with a freshen up also. So may just end up getting the whole car sprayed.

Does anyone have any recommendations of a good paint shop? I have a contact already but looking for a few comparisons. More than happy to pay good money for a good job.

I'm based in West Yorkshire.

Thanks all

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Stu, there's two i'd recommend - and I've used a fair number over the last 15 years for various cars. Emley refinishers (outskirts of huddersfield, just under Emley mast) or Burrwood (Halifax), neither are 'cheap' but both i'd say are good value as their work is spot on. Plus neither like doing insurance work, which is a good sign as the insurance companies always want paint shops to cut corners to reduce cost.

Both know my Trophy, Emley more so, and know about the pinikety nature of a Trophy owners requirements lol...

Reaction score
Lovely. Thank you for the recommendations. I'm only five minutes from Emley so may try them initially.