Original Trophy Spec Springs from Grams.

Joined
Feb 12, 2023
Messages
90
Reaction score
112
Trophy No.
472
Today my 2 rear grams Trophy spec springs arrived from kam racing and they added a nice extra gift to say thank you for your purchase. They didn't last long
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20250218-WA0000~2.jpeg
    IMG-20250218-WA0000~2.jpeg
    600.5 KB · Views: 5
Joined
Feb 12, 2023
Messages
90
Reaction score
112
Trophy No.
472
I was so happy to get a free gift that I forgot to unwrap the springs and check them or even take a picture 😆
Please find attached a picture I've just take (9 hours after taking delivery)
 

Attachments

  • 20250218_205229.jpg
    20250218_205229.jpg
    509.7 KB · Views: 22
Joined
Feb 12, 2023
Messages
90
Reaction score
112
Trophy No.
472
It will be a while before they are ever fitted because the ones on my cars are still in good condition but as I've learned, sometimes its best to buy stuff when it's available because alot of parts are slowly getting harder to source.
 
Joined
May 21, 2014
Messages
437
Reaction score
206
Location
Carnoustie
Trophy No.
125
Have you ever fitted these or has anyone used these?

Mine has just failed MOT on a broken rear spring so needing some ASAP and these are about all I can find.
 

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Moderator
Joined
Jul 22, 2018
Messages
2,353
Reaction score
4,603
Location
Yorkshire/Lancashire
Trophy No.
407
Have you ever fitted these or has anyone used these?

Mine has just failed MOT on a broken rear spring so needing some ASAP and these are about all I can find.
I have a set of grams springs sat in the workshop and though never fitted yet, I can say they look to be good quality. It’s the only option to get hold of a new spring to Trophy spec really.
Unless you can find someone to part with some Renault originals from their parts hoard, or are prepared to spend a small fortune buying some of the new-old stock left from France.
 
Top