Number 129 for sale - ex Josh Files

Reaction score
MOT will be booked in for next week. Price is firm at £6900. Mileage 46,000. Please PM me for more information or to arrange a viewing, which I will be able to undertake from the 25th April.

Reaction score
Looks super, and 100% apart from the missing Elf sticker from the rear window and non OEM wheel bolts. I'm sure someone will bite your arm off for that car if they're in the market for a great one.

Reaction score
Well spotted re the wheel bolts. It has a glovebox that is full of genuine Renault ones in the wrappers just not fitted. No idea what happened to the Elf logo but can't say I miss it.

Reaction score
I have had a change or heart and as I have now ordered my new car the car has been re-priced. It is now up for £6600 to achieve a sale more quickly. The car will come with a spare Turini alloy in perfect condition also.

Reaction score
Number 129 is now sold pending full payment. Many thanks for all the enquiries. It has been great to own her, she is in fantastic condition and I hope that her new owner enjoys her as much as I have.

Reaction score
Just passed it's MOT today with no advisories and will be picked up later today pending full payment.