Number 129 for sale - ex Josh Files

Reaction score
Car will be for sale in May

Ultimate provenance with Josh as previous owner.

46k miles.

Pristine

Sensible offers invited.

Reaction score
Hi Mrbroons

I'm in the market for a Trophy, where can the car be viewed?
I see you've not had her long... what changed your mind?

Jon

Reaction score
Hi Jon,

The car is located in nr Edinburgh. The car is fantastic, the best I could find, absolutely nothing to be concerned over. The car was bought for a very specific occasion so was only every going to be a car I was going to keep for a short while, that is why it had to be the best as the event will only happen once and it needed to be perfect. Hope that eases any concerns buyers may have, although all will be apparent if the car is viewed, it is fantastic, unmodified in any way from the factory, just clean and straight as it left the factory. If you wish to chat about the car on the phone please drop me an IM and we can exchange numbers.

Reaction score
I'm in the market - Have tried to PM but it's erroring that I have too many messages stored and yet not letting me delete them - Can you give a guide price for what you're expecting?

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Im based in / around Edinburgh so if anyone wants me to view the car in there behalf I'm more than happy to meet up with mrbroons

Reaction score
Any chance of some indication or guide to price - apologies but I don't know Josh so pictures and details would help.

Reaction score
The the price will be between £6500 and £7000, I will confirm when the car is ready for sale. Any questions I'll be happy to answer via IM or on the phone to interested parties.

Safe to say it will still be in the big leagues cash wise.. unless Mrbroons special event was 6 months at 7200 thru Keilder :cool:

Reaction score
I can also safely confirm that Keilder was not the event! :D

Safe to say it will still be in the big leagues cash wise.. unless Mrbroons special event was 6 months at 7200 thru Keilder :cool:

Reaction score
Number 129 will be ready for viewing from the 21st and will be supplied with 12 months MOT from purchase. Please contact me via IM to organise a specific viewing time if interested.

Reaction score
Trophy for sale

Good morning,

Is your trophy still available? Do you have a price you want for it?

i take it the car is immaculate and wants for nothing?

best regards,

simon

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Good morning,

Is your trophy still available? Do you have a price you want for it?

i take it the car is immaculate and wants for nothing?

best regards,

simon

If you read the topic it will tell you that -

Car is in Edinburgh
He is Looking around £6500 & £7000
It Will Be Ready For Viewing On The 21st Of April With 12 Months MOT

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
If this car is where i currently think it is going to be stunning in a few days time and well worth the asking price.

Reaction score
Hi, tried messaging you but not heard back. Just trying to find out some further information about the car.
Best regards, Simon

Reaction score
Morning Simon. Happy to help you with any information on the Clio you are after.