Reaction score
Hello all,

I will be picking up my Trophy tomorrow afternoon so I am sure I will have many more posts in here :lol:

I will be a sad day as after 3 years I will be saying goodbye to my V6 but needs must and I am sure I will have fun in the Trophy 8)

Reaction score
Hello Mate, welcome to the forum!

Interesting move going from a V6 to a Trophy, what's the reasoning behind your decision?

Reaction score
hi

V6 was being advertised under girlfriends logins KC172 :roll:

but thought best register as im now a owner of a trophy

Reaction score
3 years is quite some time to own a car like the V6, was used as a second car most of the time but now due to restructures at work company car is no longer... Used the V6 as a daily for approx 6 months now and realise its not for me..

must admit though the 3 years were fun, its probably the best car I have owned despite not being practical. All that handling stuff about the MK1 V MK2 is rubbish..

Joe Bloggs wouldnt even notice the difference on the road, pushed to the limit on the track fair enoughbut not many peeps do that..

Anyway its a sad time but I am sure the Trophy will bring much enjoyment :wink:

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Welcome to the site mate, hope the Trophy brings you as much enjoyment as the Vee. I'm sure it will.

Reaction score
Cheers Nik!

Just picked her up this afternoon and enjoying her so far... Handles like a go Kart!! Its wet too cant wait for some dry weather!! :lol: :lol: