New owner of 449

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Dear All,

Just a quick post to say that I am now the new proud owner of 449. I love hot hatches and the Trophy had been on my wish list for sometime. The need to own one was heightened having attended the Welsh Weekender this year with Mavo (owner of 368). There have been a number for sale recently but they did not quite fit the bill. 449 however is a great original example which has been meticulously maintained and cherished by Ashtons99. It is in amazing condition and had everything I was looking for. Credit has to go to Mavo for finding the car but also to Ashtons99 who was an absolute gentleman and made the experience of buying a car enjoyable and very easy. I know that 449 has not done that many miles in recent years but I plan to use it and will cherish it just like it's previous owner. I look forward to also being a member of this forum. Thanks

Reaction score
Thanks for your kind words Mark. The sale of my much pampered car was just as I hoped it would be with a buyer finding me rather than me having to go through the pains of hawking it around the various sales platforms.

I will be lurking around the forum so look forward to seeing how you get on with Trophy life