New headlights

Reaction score
Trophy No.
They are crazy expensive with a list price of £131.33 + VAT though you should be able to get a discount on that price, I paid £190 for a pair last year.

Reaction score
Mine had new headlights in 2009 at a cost of 140 pounds per pair. I'll ask for you tomorrow but the 130ish figure may be about right.
Renault just love selling obsolete parts at original full retail... .

Reaction score
147 currently has xenons.. which are misted. Also technically an mot fail with no washers. but I would be impressed if they ever flagged it.

I have tried polishing s/h units before and found that once you go down the road it just requires attention sooner every time.

So am considering new ones to properly smarten the car up.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mmm sounds odd. I did my M5 headlights then put a wax on them afterwards and in the 2 years I still had the car from then they were totally fine.

Reaction score
Yeah that price is about right Hoolio :wink:. Technically it's a mot fail and should be flagged up and checked also you would not have the auto adjuster fitted on the rear suspension.

Reaction score
Decided to go down the s/h route.

For reference.. Renault Wolverhampton (RRG) had a pair at £250 delivered. However one was on the dreaded back order from France not even showing as French stock. last time that happened to me was a new arb... never happened.
Seems they have either uk stock, French stock or French back order..

Reaction score
I recently wet sanded mine with 400, 600 and then 1500 wet and dry then using my rotary polisher and G3 brought them back to life. Look like brand new for pennies. I'm going to apply G tech C3 nano coating to prevent it happening again.

Reaction score
Thanks I'll try some of this glass sealant as the G techniq C3 didn't last a year before lights started fading again.