Miller's new Project....

Reaction score
IMG_20170114_131757.jpg Have done a few more bits to the 133 recently. Fitted new number plates, alloy clutch foot rest and car matts and have some black diamonds ready to go on when the weather is better. Also have her booked in at Prospeed end of February for a custom exhaust.

Reaction score
Looks great, no sign of any pink yet either [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Yeah it is/was/will be. I had a budget for the car so with the exhaust I use it all up.

Thanks Mark not yet I hope it stays that way.

Reaction score
Yeah can't wait it's a bit of a wait tho holiday and work commitments. But will post pictures up when its in being done.

Thanks Sharky he's been spot on so far very helpful. Fingers crossed will be cat back new downpipe centre section and back box. The 133 has a very different exhaust.

Reaction score
Been thinking about what I'm going to do with my white 15" 2118's. Thinking of gloss black with red decals but not sure yet. So putting off the final decision till the end of the month once the exhaust and springs are done.

Reaction score
Well the 133 has spent the day with ch
Charlie@ProSpeed. Have to say great service, advise and skills all the way through from initial call's, lending my a smoker to picking the car up tonight after hours. Amazing. Highly recommended. Pictures will follow.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Well the 133 has spent the day with ch
Charlie@ProSpeed. Have to say great service, advise and skills all the way through from initial call's, lending my a smoker to picking the car up tonight after hours. Amazing. Highly recommended. Pictures will follow.
Oh dammit... had I known you were at ProSpeed I'd have picked you up for a few hours. I decided to take the day off work and ended up wasting it mostly!

Looking forward to seeing the pics :)

Reaction score
That would have been great. We walked around the bay and that.

Always the way when you have a day off, but a day off even wasted beats working.