Mark fish springs

Reaction score
Picked up a set of MF springs and Koni rears earlier this year and had the Sachs refurbed at Cornering Force.

I've recently had the geo done and finding the car is far too harsh on the front, as if it is far too stiff..so stiff I've had to soften the dampers to 10 clicks for it to feel stable on the road, but now I feel I've lost some turn in - I have the Koni's set just after 1 full turn.

Anyone else had this issue and found the MF springs are far too harsh for the UK roads?

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Had Mark Fish Springs on for the last 10 years and all is well.

Have the front end fully polly bushed (Purple) and running standard Sachs and the ride is fine.

I did have AST Solid top mounts and thought it was too hard with them so reverted back to standard OE Renault mounts but other than that car handles very well and rides ok.

Reaction score
Yes I've just bought MF springs and had cornering force rebuild my dampers too. Powder coated and repaired a corroded Spring seat. Yet to build it all back up yet though as I'm doing some rust prevention.

Yes my dampers are very stiff now can't even push them in by hand. But the guys at cornering force say this is normal so I can't wait to get them on the car now.