Magazines to buy - Evo, Top Gear etc.?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Afternoon all! Hope you're having a great weekend.

Does anyone have a definitive list of all the Clio Trophy magazine articles? I'd like to start a bit of a collection.

This is the very short list I have so far:

Evo 87
Evo 95

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
By no means a definitive list but there's a thread here on the subject:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
By no means a definitive list but there's a thread here on the subject:

Ah super!

I must have done a 'man search' as my partner keeps telling me XD

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
No problemo. I may have a couple of ‘Trophy’ EVO’s which are duplicates in my little collection and may be available if you’re looking to source them? I can have a look and see if you like?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
No problemo. I may have a couple of ‘Trophy’ EVO’s which are duplicates in my little collection and may be available if you’re looking to source them? If you like I can have a look and see if you like?
That would be fantastic, but don't put yourself out! If you do have them then I'll happily pay for them.

Reaction score
@James__H I'm actually looking to sell my collection of Trophy related magazines. I have 18 in total, mostly Evo magazine, couple of Autocar issues and a few other publications. I'll post the full list and some pictures later if you'd be interested in buying.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
@James__H I'm actually looking to sell my collection of Trophy related magazines. I have 18 in total, mostly Evo magazine, couple of Autocar issues and a few other publications. I'll post the full list and some pictures later if you'd be interested in buying.
Hi @mhj360, sorry just seen this message.

Yes, I'd be interested - if you want to PM me (or reply in this thread, either way - I don't mind) with the list and how much you'd be looking for, that would be great!

Thanks

James