Low mileage, one owner Trophy for sale soon

SMJ

Reaction score
Trophy No.
All

I've taken the difficult decision to sell my owned from new Trophy. I'm simplifying my life and reducing the number of cars on the drive, and in doing so the time commitment to use them all as intended and to keep them in top condition. The car is #430/500. There's lots of details of my ownership on this website. It's on 48,835 miles, and has been maintained with OEM parts bar boot struts, battery and front brake pads/discs. So, OEM exhaust, replacement headlights, splitter, heater control panel, etc. On Michelin PS3s. Front Sachs dampers were refurbished at BG Motorsports in March/April 2023. All 4 Turini alloys were refurbished by Lepsons to the original paint code in March 2023. Belts were done a few years and around 6000 miles ago. In recent years the car has been serviced and maintained by Terry at TwoTechs in Dartford, and by RenTech Portsmouth and my local Renault Main Dealer before that. No accidents or major repairs in its lifetime. The usual plastic fading issues and a few stone chips but otherwise the car is in very good condition. It will appear on Collecting Cars in the next couple of weeks - that's' my chosen method of sale for simplicity's sake, I'm not attempting to sell/negotiate through this forum hence this general post for information. Please let anyone know who you think might be interested.

Thanks

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good Luck with your Sale (y) - it really sounds like a very nice and well cared for car and I'm sure the 1 owner status will help the price along.

I'm looking forward to seeing your advert when it comes live.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Sorry to hear you're selling up, it was a pleasure to meet you (and the car) on the 2019 Welsh Weekender. I have some fond memories of watching your car in the mirrors on some of the opening sections of that years route.

20190914_.jpg
(Pic by @SharkyUK - hope you don't mind Andy. :))

Reaction score
I dont think you will have too much trouble getting plenty of interest in your car,especially with that sort of mileage and of course being a one owner car.

Best of luck with the sale.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
The end of an era. :(

Stephen, it's been a pleasure mate. My very best wishes to you and J and thanks for the very enjoyable times and chats over several Welsh Weekenders!

SMJ

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks all for your best wishes. I'll miss being part of this great community.

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Steve.
All the best with the sale.
As Andy has said, the end of an era, but we must move on to pastures new.
I still sometimes wish I still had my T, but it didn't get the use it needed.
We all had fun with these little red pocket rockets, especially on the Welsh Weekenders.

Onward and upwards...

Reaction score
All the best with sale Steve. Hope you are both well. Had some great fun on the trips.

NickReilly063

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good Luck tonight Steve - bring on the bidding war in the last two minutes as it's in all our interests for the car to do well -

Are Collecting Cars pushing to remove the reserve ???