Looking to buy a Trophy if anyone is looking to sell

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi All,

Have the cash waiting to purchase a Trophy as an occasional weekend car to remind of the fun of a manual driving!!! I have two cars for day to day both of which are fancy autos so really want something enjoyable for when the urge strikes! Having had a fiesta ST some years ago I thought a 182 would be a great alternative and lets face it the trophy tops the tree from that era!

Even have a trophy number plate ready to go on when I do get one! Sad I know.

I am looking for the following:

-Up to 80k miles.
-Ideally no more than 4 owners.
-Had the Sachs dampers refurbished and belts done when due.
-Stamped service history where hopefully the owner has kept the various paperwork for works done.
-As close to standard as possible with the exception of new exhaust and steering wheel refurb (for obvious reasons).
-Cosmetically in good condition appreciating the cars age so understanding there will likely be stone chips, broken splitters and wheels to refurb. Just not wanting large scratches and dents to repair unless minor.

Just looking for a car that has been cared for with not too much to do.

Anyone thinking of selling anytime soon please PM me to discuss. I don't have a budget just want a good example at a reasonable price.

Based in Hertfordshire. Thank you in advance.

Chris

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Chris,

Considering selling my Trophy #380 as I'm travelling a lot and it doesn't get used much. It's pretty much standard bar a Ktec exhaust and all the silver bits have been replaced by real carbon bits inside and out (at the cost of £2500 by the previous owner). It looks classy not tacky in my opinion despite not being a huge fan of carbon.

Mileage is 64k, 4 owners (Need to double-check that), FSH with the last two services by Ktec costing £600 each - everything has been replaced as soon as needed and no expense has been spared! Tons of paperwork for everything! Dampers were done in 2013, cam belt, aux belt and dephaser were replaced in 2014. It has a full set of PS3 tyres.

It does have a small scuff to the rear bumper from scraping a low wall which I was going to get fixed, and a little curbing to a couple of wheels (bloody parents drove it and curbed it). Splitter is carbon and fine just a little stone-chipped.

If you want a low mileage Trophy that's mechanically perfect and cosmetically good, then this is the Trophy for you.

Looking for £6500, no less.

Let me know if you're interested.

Rob

Last edited: