LHD Trophy Wanted

Reaction score
Wanted new (rumours of a couple of unregistered) or used LHD Trophy. One of the 50 from Switzerland. Serious enquiry from overseas RS fan. Please PM me through the site. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your powers are not limited by geographical limits then!

Maybe you should change your name to TrophyMeister?!

Reaction score
I might change it after someone in another site called me a muppet :lol: I was thinking Animal hehe.

Reaction score
Bumpety bump, I couldn't find the cars on the hyperlinks kindly sent to me. Still up for a LHD (preferably unused) Trophy.

Reaction score
Bump. Still on the hunt for my Central American friend. It would be the only one for about 8000 miles, think of it!

Any links to LHD Trophy for sale appreciated if you see them on your travels in cyberspace.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
allvehicles said:
Bump. Still on the hunt for my Central American friend. It would be the only one for about 8000 miles, think of it!

Any links to LHD Trophy for sale appreciated if you see them on your travels in cyberspace.

will keep my eyes peeled 4ya

Reaction score
LHD Trophy Hunt

Still looking for one of the LHD Trophys, actually two now. Not turning anything up via the search engines, so if you see or hear of anything either on the web or in a magazine let me know. (A link would be good if net, as previously I haven't managed to find cars mentioned) I'll always forward a finder's fee if anything good comes of it. Thanks.