Koni rear shockers

TheSaint

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
For the first time since purchasing #110 I managed to get her in the air for a scout around. Generally not to bad, a minor oil leak coming from the top of the engine somewhere, a couple of snapped off bolts and the need of a bottom arm I didn’t think it was too bad for a 14 year old car. One think I should have noticed when buying was that one of the Koni rear shockers had been swapped out for something else. No idea what it is so in the interest in pairing things up does anybody have a used Koni rear Shocker that they aren’t using and would like to sell ? Thought I’d try her first before buying 2 new ones.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Surprised a Trophy owner would replace just one shock. OEM are Koni, but the OEM's aren't available anymore - the Koni's are the closest aftermarket shock and a nice upgrade.

Mark Fish Motorsport sell them, but i'd be replacing both. You shouldn't ever replace just one shock.

TheSaint

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Surprised a Trophy owner would replace just one shock. OEM are Koni, but the OEM's aren't available anymore - the Koni's are the closest aftermarket shock and a nice upgrade.

Mark Fish Motorsport sell them, but i'd be replacing both. You shouldn't ever replace just one shock.
It’s one of those things, I should have noticed when I bought it but I have a yellow Koni on the drivers side and a black unbranded shocker on the passenger side. I know I have eventually have to buy 2 new replacements but was trying to put off the expense for a little while whilst I do other work

Reaction score
as above put two cup shocks on the can be had for about £60 a pair from Renault parts direct