ITG Panel Filter £20

hyb

Reaction score
ITG Panel filter, done about 5k miles on it. Most people on here already have bought one, but if you havn't, £20 and its yours. including postage

£47 delivered from motorsportworld

Reaction score
Dammit, just about to buy one, i don't check the posts for one goddam minute...

hyb

Reaction score
:D 1st come 1st serve I guess :/ can't take paypal, I no longer have an account with them since I refused to pay them £990 for a scam that was done. Chargebacks blah blah. paypalsucks.com

Ollie, I can do Nochex if thats ok? you don't need to sign up.

https://www.nochex.com/quicksend/

put in j.pardon@googlemail.com for the email, £20 for the price and away you go :)

If you manage it by 3:30 i'll have it in the post today (pm me your address as well)

Reaction score
Done :)

My postal address should be in the message I sent with the payment. Shout if not (you've my mobile I think?).

Cheers
O.

hyb

Reaction score
Cheers Ollie, all done, should have it tomorrow if Royal Mail do their job :)

Reaction score
Filter has arrvied in one piece; thank-you.

I gather that the sticky oil stuff at the bottom of the filter is supposed to be there? :) I had a K&N before but don't remember it having any heavy amount of sticky stuff on the bottom of the filter.

Mind you I have not taken the original out yet to see if that one is the same... :)

Cheers
O.

hyb

Reaction score
Yeh Ollie, when I opened it up from new it was covered in greasy gunk :) I'm guessing it helps to filter out small particles of dirt or summin
When I had my focus I put on an ITG induction kit and had to spray it with some oily stuff every month, made a right mess :)