Identifying which number of the 500?!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Like wise, I spoke to nik a number of times and sent a fair amount of messages and no reply.
This was after me pumping in around £50 into moving from the old site to the new site and if I recall winning a prize I never got either.

People have been shouting out for more mods and admin and a clean up of the site but no one gives a flying toot

You did fifty quid? Good for you.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have contacted Nik, I'm sure you will hear from him soon enough. No doubt the forum needs a fresh set of moderators and I'm sure those who are willing will be given the opportunity and will take on the role productively.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I have contacted Nik, I'm sure you will hear from him soon enough. No doubt the forum needs a fresh set of moderators and I'm sure those who are willing will be given the opportunity and will take on the role productively.

You're right we do, have done for a long time but you used to add a lot to the forum and we still need some old experienced voices around here.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
What did you pull out your pocket ?

Wow, touchy. Seems you have taken my post in totally the wrong way and for your information whilst it's mainly fluff in there, in this instance real cash was donated.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Wow, touchy. Seems you have taken my post in totally the wrong way and for your information whilst it's mainly fluff in there, in this instance real cash was donated.

I have said to nik a number of times I'm happy to pay towards the upkeep and maintenance of the site as long as its looked after, keep clean and possibly made smaller loosing subforums like "Video Clips & Multimedia / New Clio (Mk3) a long with other things that are not needed.

I would also take on board the Trophy Registrar and have a spread sheet with The Cars / Numbers / Reg's to tidy that up but no it all falls on deaf ears and as silly as this may sound i would love to have this a very busy site with possibly moving it towards the Megan Trophy & the New Clio Trophy so there is more users.

Maybe i care about my hobbies too much (My Cars) and i should not give a flying f**k

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
You're right we do, have done for a long time but you used to add a lot to the forum and we still need some old experienced voices around here.

I'm happy to stay on but if there are others who would really like to do it then I will stand down. I have time to be on here more frequently now. There's only me and Tim as moderators on here, I can comment on whether he wants to continue the role but another moderator would be helpful to the site.

There was a fair number of people who contributed to the new forum and a lot of site improvement suggestions were made when the forum was upgraded. These can only be implemented by admin, some of which may not be possible on the new forum. Spam is a major issue and I believe this is being worked on.

If anyone is wanting to help moderate the site please email Nik, I'm sure he is more than happy to give someone more site access and help with the day to day running of it.