Herts, Beds, Bucks & Essex meet

Reaction score
I couldn't make the last essex meet why dont we try and get one in before xmas if possible. I can do the 14th? Dont mind where? Any ideas?

Reaction score
hoolio said:
Shall i just make my excuses now :oops:
:lol: :lol: Damn you beat me to it :wink: .. are you sure you can't make it?

I think I can make the 14th, although I'm slightly restricted with times..

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cant do the 14th. But I was thinking we should try and find somewhere to go karting or something?

Reaction score
That's a fantastic idea gaz! Rayleigh is pretty good - it's got the advantage of being indoor...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
sounds like a plan.

You got a link? Think we might struggle for numbers this time of the year though. Worth a try :)

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That does sound like a good plan but during dec i work long hours 6/7 days a week so much as i'd love to do this it looks like :( for me.

Reaction score
Haha!
Karting sounds like a fun idea, but again with Essex?
Are you guys not allowed West of the M11? :p
There's a track on Hoddesdon, which is on the A10, west of Harlow for you Essex folks :wink:

Reaction score
duffer987 said:
You one of Santa's elves? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hoolio, seems you have a competitor for title of CT comic - that really made me laugh!!!

duffer987 said:
Haha!
Karting sounds like a fun idea, but again with Essex?
Are you guys not allowed West of the M11? :p
There's a track on Hoddesdon, which is on the A10, west of Harlow for you Essex folks :wink:

Up for suggestions - I picked Rayleigh because it's the only place that I know and their prices are quite reasonable. The other advantage for this time of year is that it's indoors... Just promise to look after us when we venture outside the Essex boarder.. I get lonely when I don't see an Orange Focus ST or a Fiesta ST for more than 30 seconds... :lol:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
quik5i1ver said:
duffer987 said:
You one of Santa's elves? :wink:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Hoolio, seems you have a competitor for title of CT comic - that really made me laugh!!!

Good, is nice to have a bit of humour, keeps people interested, trick is to include everyone and not go too far up our own arses like RS :)

Anyway back on topic, why don't we have a meet down my local, i can get pissed and offend the lot of you :twisted:

Reaction score
Sounds good to me, hell why don't we just open it up as a free for all!!!! So, which kart track does everyone fancy?