help please

Reaction score
Just come back from a driver training day and my front tires are down to the indicator and look ready to delaminate.
I always planned to get new tires after this day but here's the problem THERE ARE NO EXALTOS IN THE UK. :(
All the online shops say they are available but after ordering (twice) I got a phone call to say that actually they had none in stock and Michelin couldn't give a date for when they would be available.
Same with every garage I phoned, many said they have some on back order with no delivery date and one told me they had stopped making them.

Does anyone have any information on
1 - where I might be able to get 2 (4 if possible) exaltos
2 - how long before we see exaltos again in the UK
3 - is there any current tire that will drive the same as the Exalto. (I have read the tire database listing but this assumes the exalto is an option)

Any help would be much appreciated

Reaction score
Don't know where you're based mate but I ordered 2 from my local tyre place on Monday and they were delivered and fitted on Tuesday, no problems.

If you're anywhere near the Northwest I can give you their number.

Drew

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
you sure your ordering the right ones?

205/45/16" v rated Pilot Exalto's? Try blackcircle or mytyres - online retailers, black circle will fit them for you.

Reaction score
No where in the south or online has any. (blackcircle was one of my call backs.)

I think the only chance is if somebody still has some on the shelf somewhere.
Drew, could I get the number of your local place then I would at least have one option.
Cheers
gungo