Hella Headlights

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes, it’s very fiddly. Work it through before you refit the headlight and it will become apparent how it’s done as you fit them. Do one at a time and check the level against the other, use a wall, before you tighten fully. That shouldn’t be an issue as the light pivots internally to fit the motre mech and not the other way around.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That should be Yes, it’s very fiddly though. Was rushing my post as usual.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Cheers, something a bodyshop should be able to do whilst getting the front bumper painted do you think?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
20240320_151547.jpgthis is where the motor goes if your headlight is the same type. There is a plastic tag on the right of the hole that stops you turning the motor. You have to push that black piece of plastic out of the way and turn the motor anticlockwise l think. The tip of the motor has a round tip that hooks into it.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
That was the removal instruction for taking your motor out of the old headlight. I should also say to make sure the motor is fully extended using the dial inside the car. It will make it easier to unhook it off the slider. I think you might need to set the dial to zero (fully extended) before removing the motor.