Guys I’m putting #449 up for sale

Reaction score
After months of deliberation I’ve decided to offer the car for sale. I’ve owned it since 2015 and the history and work on the car is well documented on this site.

Im not touting it for sale on any other pages or auction sites as I want the car to go to a Trophy enthusiast. Likewise if it doesn’t sell on here I will just keep the cover on it.

The car has loads of history with it. It’s been regularly serviced. I had the belts done and service this year. The Sachs were done in 2015 and 3k miles ago so it would be a decision for any potential buyer whether they wanted to get them done.

The paintwork, interior, wheels and engine bay are all perfect.

My price on the car is £14500 Including the T19 PHY plate

There are plenty of photos on here of the car and the work done but im happy to supply pics to anyone interested .

Reaction score
Good luck Tony and let me know if you are thinking about selling the AG please.

Thanks Paul. I’m only offering the Trophy for sale on here. Although there is probably a wider audience on some of the FB pages I think I stand more chance of the car going to the right owner off this forum.

re the AG it sold a couple of months back. I’ve only got the Trophy now. I didn’t use either of them. I have 6 motorcycles, the Lotus and just bought a Golf TCR so have to be realistic about the likelihood of what I’m going to use. Im fairly certain the Trophy cars will continue to go up in price but I will let someone else have the benefit of any appreciation of it.

Reaction score
Any joy with this @Ashtons99 ?

It’s still here, one offer and an ongoing dialogue with another , although I can’t admit to being the most enthusiastic seller. I will admit it’s a scant advert and I’ve not listed it anywhere else. If the right buyer comes along and the car is attractive enough for them I will move it on. Otherwise I will just keep it stored.

Reaction score
It’s still here, one offer and an ongoing dialogue with another , although I can’t admit to being the most enthusiastic seller. I will admit it’s a scant advert and I’ve not listed it anywhere else. If the right buyer comes along and the car is attractive enough for them I will move it on. Otherwise I will just keep it stored.

I feel you need to put abit of effort in, given you're asking £14,500 for a 70+k trophy.

Cant expect people knocking your door down if you're abit vague, half arsed sales advert. Not trying to piss on your chips but the car being as nice as it seems, maybe some pics, decent advert.

Reaction score
I feel you need to put abit of effort in, given you're asking £14,500 for a 70+k trophy.

Cant expect people knocking your door down if you're abit vague, half arsed sales advert. Not trying to piss on your chips but the car being as nice as it seems, maybe some pics, decent advert.

I know what you mean Chris but in all honesty I don’t mind if it sells or if it doesn’t. I’m not sure what you mean by your reference to price and mileage, if you’ve been following the market it’s about what they have been doing . If anyone is looking for a car it only needs a PM and I’m happy to supply as much information as anyone wants. It’s nice, in fact it’s very very nice but I’d rather have a buyer prepared to make the effort than folk browsing. Maybe it’s not the best way to sell it but there will be the right man out there for the car.