Group Buy - Brand New Original Eibach Trophy Front Springs

Reaction score
@Gareth Y Hi, sorry, was caught up in a bunch of things. Didn't realise they'd be released into the wild. I'll still take the pair I put my name down for if there are a pair left.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hello guys,

I’ve just ordered a set through Whybee, they have a few sets left if anyone wanted a set, send £150 through PayPal to websales@whybee.co.uk and they will send them out.

Rob

Reaction score
Hello guys,

I’ve just ordered a set through Whybee, they have a few sets left if anyone wanted a set, send £150 through PayPal to websales@whybee.co.uk and they will send them out.

Rob

I've also made the PayPal payment as of 1pm Thursday 18th July. Will let you know when the springs arrive.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hello guys,

I’ve just ordered a set through Whybee, they have a few sets left if anyone wanted a set, send £150 through PayPal to whybee
Hello guys,

Rob
I've also made the PayPal payment as of 1pm Thursday 18th July. Will let you know when the springs arrive.
[/
Mine turned up the following day Gordon.

Reaction score
Yep, next day delivery @Rob75 After ordering them on the Thursday they arrived safe and sound on the Friday.

@RS-Editions Seems like we got the last couple of pairs.

Reaction score
Apologises for the delayed responses...I have been out of the country for two weeks.

I believe all springs have been sold...so please don’t send anymore payments via the link on here.

If there is enough interest then there is potential to do another run...but it would have to be in the region of 20-25 for another run......

So I’ll let the market dictate?

Reaction score
If another group buy happens I would probably stock another set but would be much more interested in trying to get new rear springs or even better rear shocks off Sachs. Thanks again for sorting the fronts out much appreciated.

Reaction score
Me too on next batch of rear springs and rear Sachs
Plus would go for a spare pair of front strings too.

Reaction score
Plus does anyone have any spare bump stops know where I can get them please?