Group Buy - Brand New Original Eibach Trophy Front Springs

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
@Gareth Y

Got my springs buddy and looking all good. Just added them to the collection.

Now got 3 pairs of rears, 1 pair of genuine OE trophy ones and Eibach group buy ones.

Thank you so much for all the hard work and time in this Gareth.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Picked mine up today. Thanks again for all the hard work Gareth. Hopefully the rears become available as well .

Reaction score
Guys and Girls from the original group buy.......

I still haven't received payment from the following persons who placed their names down;

Richard
Jimcredible
Green
Gordon

If no payment/contact made by the end of wkend then your springs will be released into the public sale....as I cant hold your springs forever without any contact?

Reaction score
I just want to say thank you to all parties who took part and made this group buy happen. Is it also very much appreciated the prompt payment of everyone as you can imagine £1000’s had to be put down to make this happen to secure the build of the spring back in a February...so to recoup that money quickly and promptly was very much appreciated.

I think I’m down to single figures re the springs left.

If anyone desperately wants them make contact ASAP as the remaining springs or going public via the generic sites of EBay etc etc at a price of £200.

Of note I have secured a group buy deal on powerflex bushes which I will put up very soon.

As I slowly upgrade my trophy I’ll try use my brothers company to mine and your benefit re cost of parts

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Big thanks Gareth - I wont post a photo as they look like the others pictured above :) Put me down for powerflex if those are the yellow / purple items I see on photos of engine bay and exhaust hangers ?

Reaction score
Hi I need a pair of front springs, is there any left from the group buy? Ideally I would like to get a set of all four and have them done as a set, could someone let me know if still available or if I’m better to go down the mark fisher spring route. Regards Wils

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Reaction score
Trophy No.
@Gareth Y is there anymore sets available? I’ve just purchased a Trophy and am slowly going through the forum!