Group Buy - Brand New Original Eibach Trophy Front Springs

Reaction score
I have managed to source the original Eibach front springs for the trophy.

They are currently discontinued via Eibach and Renault however via my brothers company. Ybracing I have managed to source a number of sets.

The lead time on them arriving will be approximately 10 weeks.

The cost will be £130 for a pair of front springs. These can be collected from Cheshire or send out via parcel force at an extra cost of £10.

Would there be an interest in me setting up a group buy for these items or do people prefer cook/mark fish now?

Once they are gone they are gone as per the Sachs...

Please let me know your thoughts.

They are correct model number as they will be coming from Manufacturer but can’t print the Renault Part number due to licences.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I am still waiting on official pricing but will be between 130-150. I think they have to priced relatively to the Proline Kit I’m not sure the cost of cook springs or mark fish....

It just whether there will be enough demand as I’ll have to use my own money to source the sets...it’s just whether people want the original spring.

I only wanted to restore my own personal trophy and needing a pair myself...but via my brothers company managed to be in a position to get a number of sets...it’s just whether there will be enough interest.

Reaction score
I’ll be interested. Put me down for two sets subject to final confirmation of price.
Thanks

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
What markings / Stamp do come on them ?

I know that the Trophy ones come stamped with Eibach along with 2/16 on them and then the renault part number.

If you are getting them at £130 per set (2 springs) that is very cheap as they are £91 excluding VAT each.

Reaction score
I think we can all agree how extortionate dealer prices are...as they need to cover all manner of costs not just the part manufactured...hence their prices.

I can increase the cost....if required?! lol

I set out trying to find an original replacement for my own trophy and ended up here....

The are coming direct from manufacturer they will not have a Renault part number as that is part of a licence between Renault/Eibach. They will come with a part number to be confirmed by Eibach.

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
I would like to buy a pair there is no doubt about it but im rather sure that the the OE springs where set up to work with the Sachs dampers and hence why im asking what markings if any are on them.

You can type into a google search "Yellow Eibach Springs" and 100s of pictures come up so just want to make sure that they are exactly the same as the OE Trophy ones.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I could well be interested.

In the interests of fairness though, given we're not talking about loads of these, would it be fairer to limit it to one set per member?

Obviously it's entirely up to you but given they're officially out of production it would help more owners.

Reaction score
I would like to buy a pair there is no doubt about it but im rather sure that the the OE springs where set up to work with the Sachs dampers and hence why im asking what markings if any are on them.

You can type into a google search "Yellow Eibach Springs" and 100s of pictures come up so just want to make sure that they are exactly the same as the OE Trophy ones.

I will update you in due time......but can assure you they will be identical to the originals.

They will not carry the official Renault part number as simply they can’t due to legal reasons. They will carry a brand new part number from Eibach which will be supplied in due time as it is still to be confirmed....im going to update in the near future....but I need at least numbers of 10 plus to make it viable for members.

Reaction score
I could well be interested.

In the interests of fairness though, given we're not talking about loads of these, would it be fairer to limit it to one set per member?

Obviously it's entirely up to you but given they're officially out of production it would help more owners.

I’ve not worked out the exact finer details this will follow in the next few days:....but the larger the purchase it may be of more benefit to members re pricing of items....but I take your point on board. Once I know more details then I will update accordingly

Reaction score
I’m in for a set

It’s definitely happening so I’ll do a proper group buy once all the finer details are confirmed.

They will be carrying the part number TROP514730 from Eibach as the original Renault part number can not be used due to licences/legal issues. However again to be confirmed.

The springs will come in the yellow as per the original trophy design

Costing is looking like £150 for 20 units more than 35 units it comes down to £130. 50 units £120. So be good to get some companies onboard as the higher the number the cheaper the cost. Again to be confirmed.

Lead time will be 10 weeks.

Hope this helps.....

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Im also in for a set possibly 2.

Will you need payment upfront or only when you have the springs ?

As its said would be good to start a list ASAP to get as many people as possible.

Reaction score
Im also in for a set possibly 2.

Will you need payment upfront or only when you have the springs ?

As its said would be good to start a list ASAP to get as many people as possible.

No payment required till I have taken possession of said springs. I may ask for a small deposit just to weed out the messers....that can offer occur on big group buys.... there is a 10wk lead time. So no major rush.

Reaction score
By Friday I’m hopping to have ironed out all the details....part numbers, costs, delivery costs etc etc