Great Read - Not sure if someone has posted before ???

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
This is great news Craig! Congrats for taking the plunge and taking the magazine into print, I hope it proves to be a good move for yourself and the mag. A shame that the Trophy article didn't make the cut into this first issue, but look forward to some Trophy content perhaps making it into a future issue.

I'll be popping over to the site and making my preorder this evening and look forward to it landing on the door mat when it's ready!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
This is great news Craig! Congrats for taking the plunge and taking the magazine into print, I hope it proves to be a good move for yourself and the mag. A shame that the Trophy article didn't make the cut into this first issue, but look forward to some Trophy content perhaps making it into a future issue.

I'll be popping over to the site and making my preorder this evening and look forward to it landing on the door mat when it's ready!

Thanks for the support Ed, I take it as a huge compliment coming from someone with your talent with words and a camera!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Great to see you are going to print Craig,I think there is a demand there for something like this.

And I can only guess there ain't going to be no EV talk in this 😉

Do you post to Ireland?

Hi Titan, yes the mag will post to Ireland, but thanks to Brexit there may be a rather expensive postage fee. It's something that is extremely frustrating for me, as mainland Europe is £10.35 shipping for example, and that's with no mark-up whatsoever. It's certainly harming sales, and I hope for any future issues I can find a better distribution solution

Reaction score
Hi Titan, yes the mag will post to Ireland, but thanks to Brexit there may be a rather expensive postage fee. It's something that is extremely frustrating for me, as mainland Europe is £10.35 shipping for example, and that's with no mark-up whatsoever. It's certainly harming sales, and I hope for any future issues I can find a better distribution solution

Hi Craig, thanks for the reply.

I actually ordered a copy last night on your website.

I can see it coming to about €30 once Vat and any other little sneaky charges are added by our delightful import inspectors.

It's a pity,but theres not much that can be done about it.
I'm sure you will have a very successful launch edition though.

Looking forward to reading it when it arrives 👍

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Hi Craig, thanks for the reply.

I actually ordered a copy last night on your website.

I can see it coming to about €30 once Vat and any other little sneaky charges are added by our delightful import inspectors.

It's a pity,but theres not much that can be done about it.
I'm sure you will have a very successful launch edition though.

Looking forward to reading it when it arrives 👍

Thanks so much for the faith, that's quite an outlay. I am not sure about Ireland, but over here printed magazines are VAT-free, so hopefully that will save you from getting stung by customs

Reaction score
Thanks so much for the faith, that's quite an outlay. I am not sure about Ireland, but over here printed magazines are VAT-free, so hopefully that will save you from getting stung by customs

Your lucky, unfortunately our money hungry country sticks 9% Vat onto life's luxuries, like magazines.