Genuine Trophy rear dampers for sale

Paul Morris

ClioTrophy Club Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
366
Reaction score
333
Location
South Wales
Trophy No.
444
I bought a “new” set a couple of years ago. They were unused and immaculate. Put them on the car last year only to find one is leaking quite a lot after use. I don’t think they respond well to sitting on a shelf for years on end. Just thought I’d mention it as these are now going for silly money.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Ajracer

ClioTrophy Club Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2020
Messages
528
Reaction score
971
Location
Bournemouth
Trophy No.
151
As Paul said the new old stock damper market is a gamble considering there is no guarantee they won’t leak soon after fitment.
IMO if you don’t have a pair on your T they are best bought and kept to add originality for a future sale while running Mark Fish or OEM cup units.
 
Top