Reaction score
Hi Guys, I know some of this has been covered in other topics but I'm trying to bring it all together and get peoples views.

As my dampers are going away soon to be rebuilt and depinned, I was wondering about the rest of the suspension setup.
What kind of things have you guys done to sharpen up the suspension even more?
I read about the rear koni dampers and Mark Fish springs, what else do people add or change to get an ideal setup?
New front springs, new lower front wishbones, bushes, ball joints etc?

I've not got a lot of experience with suspension setups so any input would be greatly appreciated. :)

Reaction score
If the wishbones and balljoints have not been replaced from original items by now I'd get them changed, deffinatelt the balljoints. You could go for some powerflex wishbone bushes here just make sure you get the steel inserts welded into place on the wishbones if you do.

Options on springs are standard eibach, sportline eibach or the Mark Fish ones. The Sportlines will give you a drop in ride height but not sure how they compare against standard in spring rates etc. The Mark Fish ones will lower the ride height and are stiffer (how much exactly I'm unsure)

On rear dampers I'd deffinately replace with either new standard dampers or Koni adjustables. If you are looking into adjusting the front dampers and change spring might be worth changing to konis? Apparently they are cheaper aswell.

Allignment imo the best road/track day setup would be standard but with -1.5/-2.0 deg camber on the front.