Front splitter / group purchase?

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks for all your replies Ref. front splitter.

I managed to agree a 10% discount with K-Tec, therefore the group price is £96.12, (black or carbon).

Of course, not a huge saving but considering a new front splitter costs over £300 from Renault, I’m happy!

Can you please message me directly your full name, forum name and e-mail address - I will then pass onto K-Tec who will contact you directly to take payment and confirm your postal address.

K-Tec have agreed that they will look to offer further discounts on any of their products, as part of this specific group purchase. This can be discussed when they contact you.

I did ask if there was a possibility of a discount for all forum members, on a temporary or long term basis, unfortunately not.

Mavo

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Group order (4 black, 4 carbon) and personal details sent to K-Tec racing. You should receive an invoice and a request for your postal address in the next few days.

Any problems, please let me know.

Cheers

Mavo

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Awesome. Must not order lots more bits. Must not order lots more bits. Must not...

Cheers Mavo for the hard work!

Big Dave

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
My new splitter arrived this morning..
Im not fitting it yet, as i have a sacrificial Skoda one on at present....
Thanks Mavo for sorting this out....

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Delivered yesterday also!

Very good service from K-Tec and big thanks to Mavo for organising this (y)(y)

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Not as cheap as the group buy but you can buy a new genuine one for €129 (£112)

Screenshot 2021-02-12 at 20.01.50.png

Reaction score
Mine turned up today after only getting in on it yesterday.

Quite happy with the result to be fair!

50938439038_949a4c5588_b.jpgUntitled by mikehhhhhhh, on Flickr

Not as cheap as the group buy but you can buy a new genuine one for €129 (£112)

Ah, that's annoying. I only went Ktec because I thought OE was £300. Where is this from?

Reaction score
Wouldn't surprise me, they're French, we're English and they hate us. Plus we will have 20% VAT and duty on top.
No doubt will arrive broken too :D

Reaction score
Not all are ;) If Nelson had not defeated the french fleet at Trafalgar may be Napoleon would have invaded England which was his plan and you would now be french lol (and brexit would then have never occured ;)).

Good find on the front splitter. i'm really wondering if this is a repro of the original (which was originally made in Belgium as well). I will call RS performance tomorrow as the price is right. They apparently also reproduced the V6/Trophy rear wing.

Don't know about duty now but if it's subjected to duty then it also should, as an export, be sold french VAT free (which is 20%) and price shown is VAT included.

Reaction score
Not all are ;) If Nelson had not defeated the french fleet at Trafalgar may be Napoleon would have invaded England which was his plan and you would now be french lol (and brexit would then have never occured ;)).

Good find on the front splitter. i'm really wondering if this is a repro of the original (which was originally made in Belgium as well). I will call RS performance tomorrow as the price is right. They apparently also reproduced the V6/Trophy rear wing.

Don't know about duty now but if it's subjected to duty then it also should, as an export, be sold french VAT free (which is 20%) and price shown is VAT included.

Let us know how you get on Phil, i may be up for buying one too.