Forum won't log on, on Iphone???

Reaction score
Just recently when I try and log onto the forum on my 3GS it says enter 'log in details' so I do it.... and it just goes back to the log in page??

It says you have successfully logged in, but then when the page is refreshed it logs me out?! any ideas......

Rich

Reaction score
Trophy No.
It occasionally does this to me when I try to log on using the Berry. It lists me as a user at the bottom but I am not signed in as usual top right and I cannot post, read messages etc. It's done it since the format of the site changed and is why I encourage peeps to email rather than pm me (apart from the fact I'm too lazy to empty/delete messages so it's always full )

Reaction score
Ah cheers Jules! seemed to work ok last ngt then this morning logged me out! haha

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
I find if I login its fine then if I don't use it for a few hours I have to login again if I go back to refresh a thread. The site/iPhone must boot you out after a certain time.

Reaction score
I never have any issues viewing & using the site on my iPhone. I never have to log in as it always remembers me and can post as this post proves.

Cue

Reaction score
Trophy No.
it's a phone thing, not a forum thing. I've had 3 iphones - each one has different traits when logging on but apple can't put their finger on it...