For Sale!

Reaction score
Trophy 87,000 miles potentially for sale. Immaculate with all original features. No MOT test failed on Front Coil spring broken (a little chip out of it) and horn not working! I cannot afford the upkeep as I am currently going through a house move and would hate it to go down hill from here! Garage stored since my ownership and before as I'm led to believe.
I'm saying potentially because it really does depend on how much I'm offered, I'm really torn as I have other vehicles crying out for attention and with limited funds and a house move something has to go! The Trophy is used the least and costs the most upkeep (I like everything 100%)! Please contact me with genuine interest and I will give you all the details and photographs (100's) you could possibly want!
Apologies for the vague details it's a difficult decision I would prefer to discuss with someone personally who is interested!
Many Thanks! Danny.

Reaction score
Actually there was plenty of interest! Thankfully; to finalise this thread the house move went much smoother than expected and a sale wasn't necessary, although it was worthwhile to consider this as an option and gauge interest had the worst arose!
Many Thanks, Danny.