For Sale Trophy #352

Reaction score
Ive decided to sell my Trophy, I have really enjoyed my ownership and I was lucky enough to attend the Welsh Weekender 2018 which was brilliant. I bought the car from another forum member in June 2017.

Price: £6950

Build Number: 352

Millage: 103900

Next MOT: June 2021

The car has been well looked after and has had some mechanical upgrades and cosmetic attention. These include; Pure Motorsport rear anti roll bar, De-pinned SACHS dampers, aftermarket exhaust rear section, 98RON fuel map, Eiback front camber adjustment bolts, braided front and rear brake lines, Xenon headlights, and refurbished (Snappy) leather steering wheel.

The Capsicum Red paintwork has age-related chips and imperfections to the front bumper and bonnet and some car park dings on both doors. There is a small bubble on the leading edge of the bonnet which is a common problem for Clio’s of this era. The Speedline Turini alloy wheels have some signs of wear but are the correct offset and original, tbh they would benefit from a refurb. The tyres are the correct Michelin Pilot Sport 3 and the fronts were replaced in June 2020. The halogen headlights units have been replaced with Xenon headlights.

The interior is in very good condition and has the original Recaro Trendline seats with the build number plate on the driver’s seat runner. The seats are in fantastic condition with no visible imperfects. The lightweight rear Clio Trophy bench style seat is present and in very good condition. The steering wheel has been refurbished and the rubber grips retrimmed with perforated leather to prevent damage in the future. All original features such as radio, carpet sets, parcel shelf, and tool kit are all present. The Trophy basic intermittent wiper stalk has been replaced with an adjustable intermittent wiper control from the Clio Dynamique. An auxiliary lead has been connected to the rear of standard radio head unit to enable AUX input source.

Trophy #352 has a comprehensive history file and to summarise in my ownership:

• Service* (Oil & Filters) August 2020
  • Rear suspension springs replaced July 2020
  • Passed MOT 21st June 2020
  • New front discs and pad June 2020
  • Two new front Michelin Pilot Sport 3 tyres June 2020
  • UCH Body Control Module refurbished with lifetime warranty April 2020
  • New steering Pump and pressure switch July 2019
  • Suspension geometry January 2019
  • Service* (Oil & Filters), New Injectors, Ignition coils, spark plugs, and service January 2019
  • Refurbished BG motorsport SACHS front suspension fitted March 2019
  • New catalyst converter March 2019
  • New handbrake cable March 2019
  • New Lambda sensor September 2018
  • New AC condenser and recharge September 2018
  • New alternator and Aux belt kit August 2018
  • New clutch and gearbox oil July 2018
  • Brake fluid replacement and braided brake hoses front/rear fitted June 2018
  • Service* (Oil & Filters), New front wheel bearings and front brakes February 2018
  • New knock sensor July 2017
* Used Fuchs Titan Race Pro S Oil

Pictures to follow when it stops raining!

Reaction score
Cambelt and VVT pulley was last changed at 68k on 15/01/2016