FOR SALE: Clio Trophy - 16k miles

Reaction score
Some one I know of is rebuilding one he paid £200 for a gear knob.
Then brought a basket case for a few other bits he couldn't find.

Reaction score
Trophy No.

That's a very good price for one with that mileage and it has a few issues that would normally mark it down, seat bolsters are a bit saggy, doesn't look to have the bonnet mat (loads of money, if you can find one), the kit has been resprayed so it's lost it's textured finish and a bigger problem, the front and back bumper strips were resprayed at the same time, that's almost a grand to replace those. But it is a nice one and it wasn't flagged on a couple of the forums I visit.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Some one I know of is rebuilding one he paid £200 for a gear knob.
Then brought a basket case for a few other bits he couldn't find.

Mint, bagged gear knobs can go for a lot more than that......

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Dam and I was thinking £200 was a crazy price.

Yeah, they kinda went stratospheric overnight (bit like Trophy's) but seem to have stalled at the one that has recently been touted around at 500 quid!!!!!

Reaction score
That's a very good price for one with that mileage and it has a few issues that would normally mark it down, seat bolsters are a bit saggy, doesn't look to have the bonnet mat (loads of money, if you can find one), the kit has been resprayed so it's lost it's textured finish and a bigger problem, the front and back bumper strips were resprayed at the same time, that's almost a grand to replace those. But it is a nice one and it wasn't flagged on a couple of the forums I visit.

What's the kit? The body kit? Some part of the bumpers that are only textured not painted?

I know what you mean about the bumper strips. Same for the S1 106 Rallye. Red or black inserts get sprayed by those that lack attention to detail. Hens teeth to find. There's also a part of the front bumper that's textured plastic, lower leading edge below fog light blanks, that regularly gets sprayed by those that don't know not to.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
What's the kit? The body kit? Some part of the bumpers that are only textured not painted?

Yes, bumpers, wheel arches and side skirts. Phase 1 are slightly different to Ph2 and unpainted. Ph2 are colour coded and painted but still retain a textured finish. If the kit has been painted in the past, which was the fashion, new replacements are simply too rare and pricey for most to contemplate and stripping the paint is not an option.