Fiat 20v Coupe & RB 182 Detailed

Reaction score
Firstly, big thanks to Gavin (Gralegav) for choosing VII Car Care to work upon his vehicles, his custom is much appreciated!

Total time spent 50 hours. The car had suffered from a poor respray, she arrived looking dull & sorry for herself. So I carried out the usual decontamination process and got her inside. I could tell I had taken on a big job!

fiat8_zpsfp0dh9sd.jpg
fiat7_zps4kis0goi.jpg

So, I knew a cutting combo alone wouldn't shift this so I opted for the amazing Carpro denim pads. I divided the bonnet into half, then split one half into 4 sections, you really do need to keep the working area for these pads to a strict zone, this is how it looked after 3 sets with the 2000 pads & megs 101. The whole car was pretty much like this!

fiat6_zpsns4v0aji.jpg

I proceeded onto the rest, keeping an eye on thickness I then went onto the 3000 pads. There were still a few minor swirls present so a light cutting pad was required & then refined. She was finished with Swissvax cleaner fluid & Shield.

fiat3_zpshochvlxy.jpg
fiat12_zpswgndi0a5.jpg
fiat4_zpsjkbyuxit.jpg
fiat10_zpsdvdd3dw5.jpg
fiat5_zps1ebmlciw.jpg
fiat11_zpsfbqmxzn3.jpg
fiat2_zpsvgy1ajvv.jpg

I also had the pleasure of Gavin's RB in for my 1 day enhancement detail too, she came out lovely! Hopefully get to sort the swirls out in the near future!

Cleansed twice
SN Micro prime
Z7 wipe down
Natty's liquid wax
Fuzion Wax
Alloy wheels cleansed & sealed
Interior vac
Seatbelts cleaned

clio2_zpscq16tudv.jpg
clio1_zps1vxkho27.jpg
clio3_zpspbwerqfm.jpg
clio5_zpsfddgjdx7.jpg
clio6_zpse0ejx7mt.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Saw these shots on FB. Very nice the coupe looked pretty horrendous. I will get the T to you at some point as spare time is minimal and being just up the road it would be rude not to.

Reaction score
Cheers guys, Hoolio that would be fab, cheers.

It is indeed! Hope to have a T soon :)

Reaction score
.. going to be one clean T when you findn the right car.

I'm torn between getting it all cleand up or accepting its not a garge queen and not getting precious over ragging its neck.
;)

Reaction score
Lack of rear seats in the R26R is the reason for getting an R26 instead. :(

You can still have a detailed T & still enjoy hooning it! :D