Reaction score
Hi everyone, just bought a T last week and am getting to know it a bit (and modding it too); have most info I need thanks to the forum but have a silly question - what is the little blob beneath the passenger side door mirror ? - looks like some sort of sensor but I'm not sure....

So far I've done the wiper stalk mod and the seat belt buzzer mod; I've fitted a Miltek catback system, an ITG panel and had a group N re-map from Ktek, plus a drivers side harness. It's a bit chilly here at present but later in the week I'll be fitting the new brakes/pads/fluid/hoses plus some solid top mounts, front strut brace and the pin removal on the Sachs adjusters.

Loving the car - had a hairy 1000 mile drive on Thursday last from Northants to here in SW France (where I now live) - untreated roads and lots of snow in northern france coupled with idiotic driving from the locals; I was worried that it might not arrive here in one piece - all's well that ends well though and now after a clean up she's looking superb - like new!!

J :D