Exhaust

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for either an OEM exhaust or a Scorpion RS192 for my trophy as soon as possible.

Does anyone have one of either?

Thank you.

jsgthomson

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've thought about this and despite the fact that it would be nice to salt away for the future I can't imagine that I would ever want to refit one. Though as I get older (and I am) the Orbisoud marks me out more and more as some kind of middle aged wannabe boy racer, I think the sound is pretty special and in response to any cries of "it's not standard" I think the argument that it was fitted to the CUP racers is a fairly good one.

But it is free, mmmm.

Reaction score
I am going to Kent this weekend racing karts so if rob is ok with it I could pick it up if anyone wants it.

I live in Bristol but work in Preston, Manchester in the week so maybe easier for people to pick it up from me rather than heading to Kent.

But you would need to check with rob that he is ok with that first

Cheers

Pete

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I've thought about this and despite the fact that it would be nice to salt away for the future I can't imagine that I would ever want to refit one. Though as I get older (and I am) the Orbisoud marks me out more and more as some kind of middle aged wannabe boy racer, I think the sound is pretty special and in response to any cries of "it's not standard" I think the argument that it was fitted to the CUP racers is a fairly good one.

But it is free, mmmm.

You're right, you are old.

Sell it to me and act your age.

Reaction score
It's a sod to fit as it's all in 1 so the rear beam needs to come down unless your a cowboy and cut the exhaust in 2!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
It's only a case of removing the lower damper bolts. I'll be happy to fit it for anyone if they can be bothered to travel to my workshop in South Cumbria, piece of cake on the 4 post.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Thanks for the heads up. Should be able to manage with 2 axle stands and a trolly jack.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
You'll be fine with that setup. You'll need an 18mm socket for the damper bolts.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
That doesn't solve the issue of you looking and sounding like a boy racer. Besides, I've decided my Yozzasport is far superior, I will buy yours purely to help you out, I'm thoughtful like that.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
@BenG got an 18mm as we removed the rear dampers to refurb them the orher week when we were recommissioning #338.