Reaction score
Pulled out of the garage today with a Evo x infront of me, middle age bloke with his son in the car. We came off a roundabout on to a 70mph road doing about 20mph, he put his foot down and so did i, got to say i wasnt that impressed by it straight line speed, from 20mph up to 70mph he only pulled about 1 car length, i thought no this can be right, we got to the next roundabout, again doing about 20mph, i though he is going to kill me here, as he came off the roundabout he put his foot down, so did i, and again he didnt really pull away untill we got to 70mph when i backed off, no point loosing my licence.
Anyway, bit of a pointless thread as we all know the Evo x is a mint car but just thought id have my say.
The Evo did look mint BTW, i would like to think he was in 2nd gear coming off the roundabouts but he was probably in 3rd.

Reaction score
You never know really. He may have been still running it in and revving to 5k or so?

It should be plenty faster...oh well bit of fun anyway :D

Reaction score
i've had a play with one before, not much in it bar a car length or so.

Renaultsport

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
sounds like he was running it in as that should move away from the Clio reasonably quickly. some 0-60 figures for it:

Acceleration 0-62mph range
4.1sec (FQ-360 GS) to 4.7sec (FQ-300 GSR SST)

couldn't find any other mid range figures in my quick google search