EVO magazine #262. July 2019 - Trophy featured.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm just in the process of popping some of the issues of EVO magazine which I've accrued over the years which are now duplicates in my collection onto eBay. However, I thought I'd put any Trophy Specific issues up here on the forum first, for forum members to get 1st dibs (at a slightly reduced price too).

So here we go, first up is Issue 262 from July 2019, which features the Trophy up against the Ford Racing Puma.

Forum price for this one is £4.50 (with extra discount for the slight crease on the top left of the cover - the rest of the mag is in vgc) with postage to be added at cost.

Evo_262_forum01.jpgEvo_262_Forum2.jpgEvo_262_Forum3.jpg

I've also got a few Trophy specific issues of other magazines which I also hope to also list for sale in due course. I personally feel that having the collection of magazines as part of the history file with the car is a really nice touch, but then... I'm probably a bit weird... :LOL:

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Already have this one in my collection otherwise I'd have been snapping it up! Having driven an FRP I can appreciate this is a very well done article

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
If this is still available I will take it please.

If you have any others please let me know.

When I owned #488 I had most magazine features but sadly lost/binned them.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
If this is still available I will take it please.

If you have any others please let me know.

When I owned #488 I had most magazine features but sadly lost/binned them.
Yes, it's still available . (y)

I do have a good few of the other Evo's featuring the Trophy which will be available and also the Autocar issues from 2005 too. I've got your DM so will reply later today (just setting out for work now).

rojer386

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Yes, it's still available . (y)

I do have a good few of the other Evo's featuring the Trophy which will be available and also the Autocar issues from 2005 too. I've got your DM so will reply later today (just setting out for work now).
Thanks Ed.

photo_ed

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
Trophy No.
This is now RESERVED pending sale.

As noted above, I do have a fairly extensive collection of other Trophy related magazines which once I get a few pics of them taken will list for sale on a new thread, in the meantime if you'd like to register interest in some of the others, please do just drop me a DM. Cheers! :)