Daily?

Reaction score
Garage queen I am afraid! Daily is a Ford S Max. Trophy is currently sorned for the winter, but will get used for drive outs. events and meets through the season, approx 1k miles per year.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I only do approx 500 to 750 miles a year but I wouldn't class mine as a garage queen

Reaction score
Nothing wrong with them being 'garage queens' different strokes for different folks,wish mine was that well pampered and protected,

Reaction score
Mine is no garage queen but does dwell in my garage, the previous owner and the original owner used it as their daily and this shows in certain areas cosmetically but mechanically it's sound and gets driven hard when it's out. :grimacing:.
Sadly my daily commute would sap all love for the T so the Mini SD get that job and the love/hate relationship it brings.

Reaction score
Mines a daily too, but doesn't get to do that many miles each year, Its now done just over 32,000.

It was a garage queen before I bought it!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Mines a daily too, but doesn't get to do that many miles each year, Its now done just over 32,000.

It was a garage queen before I bought it!
What are the roads like in Jersey? Do you get chance to warm up the engine before you've run out of roads?! :tonguewink: I can't remember it that well as I last visited some 30+ years ago... My only memories are of some cave / underground war museum, a few castles, and a novelty shop that sold a doorbell in the shape of a woman's breast (that I routinely ran in to each time I passed to press the nipple and sound the bell!) :flushed:

Reaction score
You're both right, just about get the thing warm and you're at the destination ! 40mph limit here and roads aren't amazing, but France is only an hour away on the boat.

You've remembered all our star attractions in one go! To be fair there are a few more now. Many come over for walking and cycling and there's lots of great places to eat! Funny how the woman's breast seemed to stick in your mind haha.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Ah yes, of course - some great driving roads just over the water in France! I'd love to do a Euro-trip again sometime actually. European breakdown cover and repatriation would be absolutely essential though! :)

Sounds like I need to take a trip back to Jersey sometime to check out the other attractions. The real deciding factor is, of course, whether or not the aforementioned novelty doorbell is still there... haha!

Reaction score
Daily = filthy!

Just spent an afternoon cleaning months of grime. Commute adds around 20 miles a day.

Reaction score
Mines been my daily for last 2 years, great little car that's so much fun to drive. Currently on 84k and recently moved so only racking up 60 miles a week on the commute to work, I know I'm biased however nothing stands out as much as a clean shiny red Trophy in the car park.