Clio Trophy Supercharged 29,500 miles

Reaction score
I agree Jules, anyone can ask any price for anything, but the truth is its unlikely to sell unless some incredibly naive person buys it. We've both been around the Renault scene long enough to see how people get on with forced induction clios, most people bail on them real quick when things don't go smoothly and the tuner costs mount up. The only guys who keep them long term are people who know what they are doing. Besides I'm yet to see a reliable SC clio.

Reaction score
Evening all,

I have taken all your comments into consideration over the past two weeks and have reconsidered my asking price.

The advert has now been updated to £9,999.

Is it worth paying the steep £60 and listing on auto-trader also?

Cheers,
Rob

Reaction score
£60? Ouch!

Have you tried the Clio Sport Owners Club on Facebook (free) or ClioSport.net (also free) or Pistonheads classifieds?

Reaction score
£60? Ouch!

Have you tried the Clio Sport Owners Club on Facebook (free) or ClioSport.net (also free) or Pistonheads classifieds?

Agree with this totally. I would imagine any 'enthusiasts' considering buying this car would see it on PH or Cliosport. When I was looking for a Trophy I kept checking this forum, cliosport, PH and also eBay occasionally.

Reaction score
Thanks again for your thoughts guys, I agree autotrader is probably not the best place for this type car. I will try Clio sport. Net.