Clio Trophy Supercharged 29,500 miles

Reaction score
I have posted before but this time it has to go, will get more info and an autotrader link up later

Reaction score
When will the advert be up rob?
Sorry I've taken a while to get up on the websites I have been searching high and low all week to find my folder with all my car invoices and work. Literally just found it all tonight :) it will therefore be up tomorrow night and I will post the links. Cheers guys

Rob

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I drive my work van all week so it's going to be my weekend car I think I'll hold out for the right trophy

Reaction score
Guys, really sorry I have not got back to you all sooner I have been away and very busy with work. I hope to the add up this weekend and get the link posted on here. I washed the car and took photos tonight ready for the add and have now got all paper work inline.

From looking at the paper work and not guessing off the top of my head I have listed in brief some details:

Majority of work carried out by K-Tec only 3K miles ago
Low boost super charger package now running 0.75 bar
many components uprated to cope with increased power
0-60 recorded at 4.9
0-100 recorded at 10.2
max BHP recorded at 272.4 bhp
max torque 236.7 lbft

33K on clock
full service history
MOT until Aug
All OEM parts removed for super charger kit will be supplied e.g. air con kit, plugs, belts, CAT, injectors etc. etc.
Brand new spare Turini (without tyre)
Two brand new PE3 tyres (Exalto replacement after discontinued)
Brand new Bosh battery
Brand new Lucas alternator with ally shield MOD
Garaged whole life and therefore paint work colour like new (no pinking), car immaculate apart from the following marks:
-Bonnet 150mm key mark
-Boot 2x 100mm key marks
-Edge of roof slight dent, only visible in certain lights
-Front bumper minor stone chips
-Drivers door slight dent, only visible in certain lights

Excellent car, will be sad to see it go. Car will be going up for sale at £11,995 in no rush to sell and will keep if I can't find the right buyer

Thanks,
Rob

Reaction score
Look at the Trophy which went for £7,500 on 42k.
This has less miles and all the hard work done for £11,995 (That's if you want a Turbo Trophy)

Priced right personally. Good luck with the sale!

Reaction score
Look at the Trophy which went for £7,500 on 42k.This has less miles and all the hard work done for £11,995 (That's if you want a Turbo Trophy)Priced right personally. Good luck with the sale!
1. Yes, good luck with sale.2. Sharky - the perfect car for you?

MarcB

ClioTrophy Club Member
Reaction score
IMO i think that the asking price is little over the top.

If this was an unmodified & unmolested car sitting on 10k that was box fresh just like it drove out of the factory then possibly

These cars where £15k new and like most things you never get money back for spending thousands on changing it.
If it was around the £8k mark then yeah but not at the price its sitting at

Reaction score
£12k for a 10 year old car that cost £15k new? Generally modifications, expecially non factory fitted, add very little if anything to the resale value of a car, even if the modifications cost thousands. You're better off and likely to have a chance of selling your car if you restored it back to original (more desireable/collectable especially with 33k miles) and then selling the modified parts separately to recoup some of the cost of the modifications. IMO of course.

Reaction score
I'm not being funny but as a potential customer I'd expect the paint to be flawless and spotless for that price. Sold my Impreza gb270 number 1 of 100 ever made for 11k on 28,000 miles and it was absolutely mint (just an example). Low miles doesn't mean high prices- condition and originality is everything.

good luck though

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm sure I have been guilty of it but i really think Rob can ask exactly what he wants for it and it's not fair to have a go, we would all want the maximum price for our cars when we sell. There are points that as a buyer I might raise but it really does look really clean and those power figures are really tempting.

Reaction score
Personally I think your dreaming, as mentioned your car sounds far from immaculate and the fact that it has a SC strapped to it just screams that a mechanical failure is inevitable. Its like every other modified clio, if someone can't maintain and repair it themselves then they are at the mercy of the tuning company every time something goes wrong.....