Clio Trophy Keyrings

SharkyUK

ClioTrophy Moderator
Joined
Aug 17, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
2,464
Location
Wales, UK
Trophy No.
165
@TonkaTruck
I think I might treat myself to one of each colour (already have the red background). Would you prefer I bought via ebay or are you happy to do it via PM here? :smile:
 
Joined
Jul 31, 2013
Messages
376
Reaction score
94
Location
Sunderland
Cheers @MarcB & @SharkyUK if you could do it via ebay please; as we are trying to receive some hopefully positive feedback.
Just order 'Two Keyrings' and send a message in regards to background colour. I'll get it sorted asap!

Hopefully have a few more products lined up soon!
 

SharkyUK

ClioTrophy Moderator
Joined
Aug 17, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
2,464
Location
Wales, UK
Trophy No.
165
Mine arrived this morning - thanks mate! Will leave feedback shortly! :)
 
Joined
Jun 26, 2015
Messages
209
Reaction score
175
Location
Bristol
Just ordered a pair of these for #358. Look forward to seeing your other products [emoji106]


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 

SharkyUK

ClioTrophy Moderator
Joined
Aug 17, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
2,464
Location
Wales, UK
Trophy No.
165
Glad they arrived safely :smile:

I'm hopefully going to be sorting the binders out soon...
There was a guy on the Trophy facebook page who was seemingly interested in a binder. No idea if he's on this forum or not, though.

Thanks for the quick delivery - pleasure doing business :)
 
Top