Clio Trophy #470 For Sale £5150 138k miles

Reaction score
NU55 RVY for sale.

Please see here for more details if you want to see what I have been doing with it over the last few months:

https://cliotrophy.co.uk/threads/470.40846/page-5#post-411967

It's on 137500 miles.

8 Previous owners.

History service book appears to be lost unless a previous owner has it still (??).

There is still paperwork to show service work carried out by garages to 100k or so and a load more such as cambelt and water pump at 126k.

The car comes with black turini alloys as well as the ones in the pics, which have excellent condition T1R's on. The Turini's need a refurb, tyres and one needs a repair.

Engine pulls effortlessly and the handling is amazing.

The interior is clean and the engine bay is extremely tidy.

A lot of work and money has gone into this car recently as you can see from the project thread above...

I am wanting a quick sale and due to the mileage and some paint needed I have priced this car very competitively. No stupid offers please. If I sell my Elise first I may keep hold of it, so get it before I change my mind as these cars will go up in value and it does not need much to make it mint ;)

The original seats are also for sale on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/cliosport/ (I've told the owner I am selling so he can do you a deal, ask for more details)

Good:

New front Sachs dampers (about 200 miles on them) using Apex springs (30/40mm lower)
New Ktec solid suspension top mounts
New NGK Platinum spark plugs
New injectors
New Ktec induction kit
New radiator
New alternator with Pure Motorsport replacement pulley (old pulley included)
New HT leads
New pre-cat lambda sensor
New post-cat exhaust bung
New Pure Motorsport aircon delete kit with new aux belt and another spare for it
New coolant sensor
New front Renault badge
New gear knob cap (in red numbers)
Nearly new T1R tyres all round
Uprated dogbone mount
Powerflex uprated main engine mount bush (yellow)
Powerflex inner and outer anti-roll bar bushes.
New Trendline RECARO decals and numbered sideplate badge (470/500 numbering)
New carbon fibre exhaust trims
New carbon fibre headlight washer blanks
Black silicone coolant hoses
Straight through exhaust system and Milltek backbox
New oil filler cap (yellow)
Door wind deflectors
No dash warning lights. No gearbox crunches. Idles perfectly
No rust on body except bubble on bonnet
Very clean engine bay with repainted inlet manifold and pulley cover
No leaks
No dephaser noise

Bad:

No service book. It was said to be a full service history up to about 116k if internet history is anything to go by. Servicing has been carried out but not by garages.
Paint needed on V6 spoiler as poorly painted and missing washer jet
No rear wiper - blanked off
Front and rear bumpers have seen better days and I would personally get them repainted if I was keeping it
Bonnet dents in usual place where people slam the bonnet shut too hard with their hand (a pet hate of mine!! Grrrrr...)
Bonnet paint bubbling a little on the edge
There used to be a bolted in half-rollcage in and the bolts/holes are still present if you bother to look under the car
Radiator to slam panel mounts are broken so temporarily held in with cable ties but easy to sort out
Some of the red plastic body parts like door handles are slightly faded from UV exposure. It may be possible to buff these back or treat them to rejuvenate though...
There does not appear to be a service log book but there is evidence of servicing until about 100k, and evidence online from other sources (see link at top)

Reaction score
Sale withdrawn. I've moved home from Cornwall to Hampshire and have space for my collection again.

Reaction score
On the way home I introduced 470 to his Daddy...

Can you tell who Daddy is yet? :sneaky: