Burton upon Trent, Roundabout

Reaction score
Spotted nice clean T; today in Burton, heading towards the b+q warehouse, had a private plate and stainless i think.

Reaction score
Think i've spotted you before a few times, in and around Burton/ midway etc. Never in mine though when i see ya

Reaction score
Yeah quite possible its my everyday car pretty much unless I use the missus 107. Under going fair bit of work at the minute. I live in church Gresley myself.

Reaction score
Oh right, think i've seen it before near the drum and monkey in Gresley, not for a while, i drive through there a fair bit cos i dont live that far from there. Not seen too many about in Derbyshire

Reaction score
I live on the new estate opposite drum and monkey. This is me third sport, hopefully going to start sprinting it this year.

Reaction score
Oh right, i go up that new estate, my mum lives up there. Always good to see another about, looks clean anyway, what stainless has it got?

Reaction score
Cool, just a janspeed but its getting tired so going to be replaced with either a piper with decat or btm with decat. Dampers are currently being returned at CF and powdercoated, just polybushed it and fitted all new ballpoints lol. Going to town on it tbh