5) Mark (Jersey) – (SOUTH)
6) 317T (Tom) – (SOUTH)
7) pete oconnor (Bristol) – (SOUTH)
8) Woozie – (NORTH)
9) L.rose47 – (SOUTH)
10) pj_sibley (Bristol) – (SOUTH)
11) tucker220 – (SOUTH)
12) dawnc182 – (SOUTH)
13) Some guy called Rik (Northants) – (SOUTH)
14) Big Dave (Blackpool) – (NORTH)
15) Mossyv6 (Sheffield) – (NORTH)
16) Andy Tims (Guildford) – (SOUTH)
17) SharkyUK (South Wales) – (SOUTH)
18) Claude (Newbury) – (SOUTH)
19) Phil Hart (Peterborough) – (SOUTH)
20) Jim Brown (Wigan) – (NORTH)
21) Bay (Bristol) – (SOUTH)
22) jmh93 – (SOUTH)
23) Simon #31- (SOUTH)

Total - 17 SOUTH - 6 NORTH

BenG - 10 Sets (NORTH)
Claude - 13 Sets (SOUTH)

There will be 4 sets up North which need to go South. Is there anyone who would prefer to arrange for their set to be collected and delivered? We can utilise the extra 4 from the North for this. Or, is there anyone who wants to travel to the Lakes?

I'm sure as a group we can come up with something.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I was going to collect from Claude but I am a fair distance from Newbury (near Stratford-upon-Avon) so could opt for the delivery option to help sort numbers out. The lakes are a bit far to travel!

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I was intending on joining in with the Bristol group as my parents live in Bristol and I have been friends with pj_sibley for many years. However I also live near Stratford upon avon, so again if it would help numbers, we could get 2 sets couriered in one consignment to either me or @tucker220, and the two of us could meet up to collect or drop off one set.

Nik

ClioTrophy Admin
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm going to be travelling down from Scotland (via the lakes) to Southampton on the 15th March, and will then be in Stratford-upon-Avon for two nights on the 17th and 18th March before heading back via the lakes, if I can help in any way. You guys might want / be able to sort it before then, but happy to pick them up or deliver them if needed.

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm going to be travelling down from Scotland (via the lakes) to Southampton on the 15th March, and will then be in Stratford-upon-Avon for two nights on the 17th and 18th March before heading back via the lakes, if I can help in any way. You guys might want / be able to sort it before then, but happy to pick them up or deliver them if needed.
This forum / community just keeps on giving! :) I wish they were all like this one.

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
Good stuff. I can meet Nik at a waypoint as he passed the Lakes, if required. We’ll keep it open as an option for now.

If anyone wants to arrange collection/delivery that’s fine too.

Reaction score
What are the chances, Nik?! That's an incredibly kind gesture, thank you!

If Nik does deliver to 'The Stratford Two' that still leaves us 2 pairs short in the south.

Nik, assuming you have room for 4 sets in your vehicle, I could meet you on your way back down and collect another 2 sets. But you know what they say when you assume...?!

Of those requesting 'South' I think I can probably cover off hand-delivery to most with relative ease at some point over the next 6 months, calling on friends/family in a couple of instances, but if people wish to collect from me sooner that's absolutely fine, once we've addressed the deficit.

So, aside from us being 2 pairs short at the outset, the only ones that pose more of a challenge are:

a) 317T - location unknown
b) L.rose47 - location unknown
c) Phil Hart - the closest I can get them to you would be Leicester on a (football) match day

A little more work required, but we've come this far...

Reaction score
Trophy No.
I'm happy to come and collect mine from Newbury. Can collect any others for a Oxford/Abingdon collection if it makes it easier at all

Reaction score
Trophy No.

@Nik that’s a very kind offer, thank you. I’d be happy to go down this route and meet you on 17th / 18th March as it helps sort out the numbers.

Reaction score
So, aside from us being 2 pairs short at the outset, the only ones that pose more of a challenge are:

a) 317T - location unknown
b) L.rose47 - location unknown
c) Phil Hart - the closest I can get them to you would be Leicester on a (football) match day

A little more work required, but we've come this far...

I am located in Colchester, Essex. I had envisioned doing a day trip to come and collect from you, but if necessary I don't mind having them couriered from the North batch.

Reaction score
Pete O’Connor from Bristol has kindly offered to collect his, mine, Bay’s and Alan’s (Brock) sets from Claude in Newbury to distribute in Bristol, so that will save on couriers etc. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I'm happy to wait until the Welsh Weekender for mine, so they could come from the North if that helps and will work?

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
All of the available stock has been taken sorry.