• Silver

• Red

• Black

• Gold

• Grey

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have bought a 2nd set of calipers with the intentions of sending them off to be refurbished at Bigg Red.
Now I know caliper colour has been discussed not long ago but I'm not quite sure what colour to do them hence this poll.

Also if you have your calipers finished in the above colours can you post a picture. I've have googled with mix results.

Cheers
Daryl

Reaction score
Ah well my poll has been a failure. :tearsofjoy:

I fancy silver.

IMG_2222.JPG

But the other half thinks red would look good.

IMG_2217.JPG

BenG

ClioTrophy Moderator
Reaction score
Trophy No.
I voted black but grey would have been my second choice. Red seems to be a popular choice but I don't like it.

Reaction score
I associate Red with Brembo calipers so I'm going with my gut which says silver.

I was close to buying a set of black calipers but too ages to reply to Mikey but as the old saying goes "What's for you, won't go by you!"

This is the finish I'm expecting although James from Bigg Red informs me that it's a little bit dull in normal lighting.

IMG_2214.JPG

IMG_2216.JPG

Reaction score
IMG_1261.JPG Paint them yourself mate and save a fortune. They are easy to do, it will cost you less than a fiver a corner. As above I did mine in Renault Pearl black. You can paint them on the car, just stripped down and hung in the arch, also you don't have to mess about bleeding etc

Reaction score
My rear calipers need replacing. The sliders are sticking and they need a good clean so would have to come off the car. For this reason I thought it best to bite the bullet and get a set refurbished.

Reaction score
Red seat belts look awesome too. :laughing::grimacing::grin::wink:

They are her thing though and set her car apart.