Bin Laden dead

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Its not particularly important. Extremism doesn't depend on large structured organisations. Its mostly down to the choices made by very few un-instructed individuals (the minor terrorist attacks anyway, not 9/11).

IF its true, I fear it will only add fuel to the fire, particularly the images of people celebrating outside the whitehouse. Just USA flexing its muscles if you ask me.

Reaction score
I think that the notice take relevance in this case to the Obama President because in the next months USA have the option to renew the president, I dont know why USA retarding 10 years to realize this actions but in this moment the topics for my is more political that to solve the situation of the terrorism.

Reaction score
I heard that Elton John will be releasing a re-write of "Candle in the Wind" to mark the end of Osama, it's titled "Sandals in the Bin".

Reaction score
Trophy No.
Who said you couldn't get your bins taken out on a bank holiday.

Reaction score
aucky said:
Its not particularly important. Extremism doesn't depend on large structured organisations. Its mostly down to the choices made by very few un-instructed individuals (the minor terrorist attacks anyway, not 9/11).

IF its true, I fear it will only add fuel to the fire, particularly the images of people celebrating outside the whitehouse. Just USA flexing its muscles if you ask me.
What you trouble about is corret.I agree.Fear the Revenge? :(